Offers a web check-in process for your guests integrated with Cloudbeds In less than two minutes, you can count on this new functionality so that your guests arrive at the hotel / hostel / apartments with the check-in process carried out.
Digitize and optimize the check-in process at your Hotel! With this functionality, you will offer your guests an integrated check-in process via the web regardless of the channel where they have booked (direct, OTA's and TTOO). In addition, you will always capture the correct email from your guests, simplify the check-in process, save time for your receptionists and guests. Another functionality integrated with Cloudbeds is the possibility of creating internal hotel services, roomservice, activities or transfers so that your guests can buy them through a secure payment gateway (Redsys and Stripe).
Basic Guest Identification Data
- Date of Birth
- ID type
- ID number
- ID Card issuance Date
- Issuance of the contract entered into with the hotel, signed by all guests using a fully legal digital signature.
- Telephone number
- Postal Code
Guests' Additional Information
Copy of the document scans stored in the PMS
Copy of the contract signed stored in the PMS
What Cloudbeds versions are available?
- All production versions are supported
INSTRUCTIONS INTEGRATION CLOUDBEDS
To enable the integration of Civitfun with Cloudbeds, simply purchase this add-on from the marketplace and go to the PMS section of the Civitfun backoffice configuration section. To activate the integration of Civitfun with Cloudbeds, you need to follow these steps:
- Register your hotel in Civitfun
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your account
- After confirming the e-mail, you will be redirected to the following URL https://hotel.civitfun.com/login where you can configure all the features in the Dashboard
- Go to the "Marketplaces" section where you will be able to purchase the Cloudbeds Addon, which will let you integrate the Civitfun platforms with Cloudbeds.
- View Cloudbeds Addon
- Add to cart
- Select the hotels where the Addon will be applied
- Check out
- Enter the information in the Stripe payment system
- Select the "Demo Hotel".
- Go to the configuration section.
- Basic configuration.
- The language in which your guests will be able to access the tool
- Edit the hotel name
- Create the features you wish to offer: Check-in, activities/services.
- Check-in: You can configure the online check-in you wish to offer:
- Settings: The process requirements and return website are defined in this section.
- Process requirements: The number of documents that need to be completed during the check-in process can be defined here. You may also specify the number of guests who have to sign the contract and the number of signatures required.
- Return website: Once the guest completes the check-in process, they will be redirected to your website.
- Legal Texts: All texts must be completed.
- Hotel Terms and Conditions: The guest can read and sign them during the process
- Entry Report: This field only needs to be completed in some countries. It must be included if you are in one of those countries. The guest will also sign it during the online check-in process.
- Click on the "Connect!"
- Enter Cloudbeds credentials and click the "Approve" button.
- The Civitfun page will be reloaded and, if the step has been completed successfully, the "Connected" message will be displayed.
- Button Generation: All the buttons needed to add to your website can be generated in this section. These buttons are generated in HTML, so anyone with programming expertise can edit the button.
- Users: Multiple users to manage Civitfun can be created here. Simply create the new user and generate the credentials.
- Transactional e-mail: The e-mail notifications for online check-in or service purchases are defined here.
- Invoicing: All the information shown must be completed if you need to invoice your purchase.
Do you need more info?
Provide your contact information, and sales department will shortly get in touch to get a free demo.